Official Website of the Craigendarroch Owners’ Club
"for the owners, by the owners"

Attractions & Activities

Attractions & Activities

Access for Everyone

Activity Centres

Ancestry in Scotland

Art Galleries

Castles & Gardens

Churches

Church of Scotland:

  • Crathie Church
  • Braemar Parish Church – Tel. 013397 42208
  • Glenmuick Church, Ballater – Tel. 013397 540143

Roman Catholic Churches: Tel. 01330 822835

  • St Nathalan, Ballater
  • St Andrews, Braemar
  • St Columbus, Banchory

Episcopalian Church:

  • St Kentigern, Ballater – Tel. 013397 55726

Church Ruins:

  • Tullich Church, Ballater – The ruins of Tullich Church date back to the 14th century, although its recorded history goes back to 1275. The church was used for worship until 1800 and had a burial ground with a circular wall around it, as it was believed that the Devil would not cross a circle. The churchyard has a number of pre-Christian and early Christian symbol stones.
  • Church of St Mary – These attractive 13th century ruins lie in the village of Kincardine O’Neill and were in use as a place of worship until 1862 when a new church was built directly opposite.

Cultural Events

Cycling

Distilleries & Whisky Tastings

Estates for Walking, Fishing, Shooting and Stalking

Gliding

Golfing

Horse Riding

Local Produce

Restaurants, Coffee Shops & Retail

Safaris Tours

Skiing

Tourist Information

Walking

Contact

Craigendarroch Owners' Club,
Braemar Road, Ballater, Royal Deeside, AB35 5XA. United Kingdom
Tel +44 (0)1339 755558
higvc@hgv.com

2020 Annual General Meeting

The 2020 AGM will be held in London at Woburn House, Tavistock Square, WC1H 9HQ on Saturday 18th April 2020.