- Swimming pools open from 8 am – 8 pm. Showers are available for a pre and post-swim rinse. (Due to safety legislation one adult can only supervise up to 2 children under 16 years at any one time, and these children must be accompanied in the water).
- Gym is open from 7.30 am – 7.30 pm, and is available to anyone over the age of 16. The maximum number of users in the gym is 6.
- Sauna is limited to 2 persons at any one time. Maximum 15 minute use per session.
- Steam room is limited to 3 persons at any one time. Maximum 15 minute use per session.
- To limit capacity and maintain the physical distancing requirements all leisure club facilities must be booked in advance. Please call us on Ext: 435, 013397 53435 or email to make bookings. Bookings can be made 2 days in advance. At the current time we can only allow up to 25 people in the pool hall at any time.
- Each booked session will be limited to 45 minutes with 15 minutes to allow for changing after the use of facilities (a total of one-hour duration for each facility).
- Snooker, squash & table tennis.
Outdoor leisure facilities open
- Outdoor tennis (bookable at leisure desk)
- Children’s outdoor play area
- A popular animal trail for children (available from the main reception or leisure desk)
The House Spa
The House Spa is open with limited appointments (please pre-book to avoid disappointment).
Contact the Leisure Desk for further details. Tel: 013397 53435.
View The House Spa price list here.
In addition to the Keiller Lounge, lodge guests are welcome to enjoy a host of leisure, wellness and relaxation options at the onsite Craigendarroch Health Club & Spa.
Additional measures in place for the safety of our lodge owners and team members in compliance with the latest Scottish Government guidance the following new measures will be in place:
- It is now mandatory to collect lodge owner and visitor contact details as part of NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect system.
- Water fountains will still be in use in the Club. However, personal water bottles will be required as disposable cups will not be available.
- If possible, we request that you arrive at the facility in your sports kit and swimwear and shower at home to minimise the use of the changing rooms.
- All hairdryers in the club have been removed until further notice.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented and focus on all frequently touched areas throughout the leisure club, spa, pools, relaxation areas and changing rooms.
- New measures have been implemented to stagger the use of facilities during peak times and limit the time spent on each piece of equipment or in each area.
- Adjustments have been made to the layout of equipment and furniture in line with social distancing guidelines and local regulations.
- Card/contactless payment is the preferred payment option.
- There are disinfection wipes and sanitising stations located near primary entrances and key locations throughout the Club.
- It is mandatory by law that all guests must wear face coverings on arrival and departure at the Country Club & Spa, and maintain social distancing (2 metres) to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
If you or a member of your family are feeling unwell please do not visit the Club.
If not staying in a Lodge, please contact the Leisure desk to enquire about the use of Craigendarroch Country Club & Spa or Membership.