Latest update: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Scottish Government has extended restrictions across the country. Following this guidance, all Hilton Grand Vacations managed properties in Scotland have temporarily suspended operations. The restrictions are expected to be in place until mid-February 2021, and are contingent upon further reviews by the Scottish Government. The next review is expected on 2 February, 2021. Full details
- Swimming pools and spa are open from 8 am – 8 pm. Showers are available for a pre and post-swim rinse. Due to safety legislation one adult can only supervise up to 2 children under 16 years at any one time, and these children must be accompanied in the water.
- Gym is open from 7.30 am – 7.30 pm, and is available to anyone over the age of 16. The maximum number of users in the gym is 6.
- To limit capacity and maintain the physical distancing requirements all leisure club facilities must be booked in advance. Please call us on Ext: 435, 013397 53435 or email to make bookings. Bookings can be made 2 days in advance. At the current time we can only allow up to 25 people in the pool hall at any time.
- Each booked session will be limited to 45 minutes with 15 minutes to allow for changing after the use of facilities (a total of one-hour duration for each facility).
- Snooker, squash & table tennis (players must be from the same household).
- The House Spa: contact the leisure desk for further details.
Outdoor leisure facilities open
- Outdoor tennis (bookable at leisure desk)
- Children’s outdoor play area
- A popular animal trail for children (available from the main reception or leisure desk)
Leisure facilities suspended
These facilities will only open following guidance from the Scottish Government.
- Steam room
In addition to the Keiller Lounge, lodge guests are welcome to enjoy a host of leisure, wellness and relaxation options at the onsite Craigendarroch Health Club & Spa.
Additional measures in place for the safety of our lodge owners and team members in compliance with the latest Scottish Government guidance the following new measures will be in place:
- It is now mandatory to collect lodge owner and visitor contact details as part of NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect system.
- Water fountains will still be in use in the Club. However, personal water bottles will be required as disposable cups will not be available.
- If possible, we request that you arrive at the facility in your sports kit and swimwear and shower at home to minimise the use of the changing rooms.
- All hairdryers in the club have been removed until further notice.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented and focus on all frequently touched areas throughout the leisure club, spa, pools, relaxation areas and changing rooms.
- New measures have been implemented to stagger the use of facilities during peak times and limit the time spent on each piece of equipment or in each area.
- Adjustments have been made to the layout of equipment and furniture in line with social distancing guidelines and local regulations.
- Card/contactless payment is the preferred payment option.
- There are disinfection wipes and sanitising stations located near primary entrances and key locations throughout the Club.
- It is mandatory by law that all guests must wear face coverings on arrival and departure at the Country Club & Spa, and maintain social distancing (2 metres) to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
If you or a member of your family are feeling unwell please do not visit the Club.
If not staying in a Lodge, please contact the Leisure desk to enquire about the use of Craigendarroch Country Club & Spa or Membership.