From 9 August 2021, all of Scotland will move beyond Level 0.
The move beyond level 0 will entail the lifting of most of the remaining legally imposed restrictions.
Additional information relating to this guidance includes:
- It will continue to be law, subject to existing exemptions, that face coverings must be worn in all indoor settings.
- Even though the law will not stipulate physical distancing, the Scottish Government continue to advise the public that keeping a safe distance from people in other households and avoiding crowed places will minimises risk, especially indoors.
- Test and Protect will continue and there will be an ongoing requirement for indoor hospitality to collect the contact details of customers.
For international travellers arriving in Scotland, the Government has introduced a traffic light system.
- Travellers who have been in a country or area rated as red, amber and green must follow quarantine processes and other restrictions associated with those colours.
- Fully vaccinated people arriving from amber-listed EU and U.S. countries do not have to quarantine or take a PCR test eight days after arrival in the UK.
- All travellers will still be required to produce a negative test prior to departure and a negative PCR test on the day after arrival, regardless of vaccination status.
To identify requirements for the country you are travelling from, visit the
Scottish Government’s COVID-19 webpage dedicated to international travel.
This is an evolving situation involving local, regional and international mandates; this information is subject to change by the government. Craigendarroch Owners’ Club and Hilton Grand Vacations have no control over the changing government guidelines, and the information we are providing may not be the most current. Owners and guests are encouraged to check the government websites listed on this page for the most up-to-date information.